Values critical to the achievement of our vision include:
- Respect – for the human rights and dignity of all people, including cultural identity while promoting cultural diversity and environment where we carry out our operations;
- Inclusion and involvement of people in making the decisions that shape their lives and the impact upon their health and wellbeing and socio-economic status;
- Equity in health, socio-economic outcomes for all persons;
- Accountability, Responsibility, and transparency in all organizational and community engagements while making annual reports to regulatory agencies;
- Promoting the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals;
- Enhancing World Health Organization’s values of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) through the promotion of social determinants of health;
- Social justice for all people.
- Compassion and empowerment.
In pursuit of our vision and mission, the GCVSI maintains a set of strategic documents that set out the goals and objectives and the means to achieve them. Modification of the Constitution-Approved by GCVSI in October 2016 – Article 3A.